28 August 2009

What a mess

For the past few weeks I've been looking for work (again) and still haven't found anything. Bubba doesn't know how to walk nicely on a leash anymore. Oh and my internet and computer keep dying on me. It's been a rough few weeks, but it's all starting to work out I think. I've just attached everything to wires for the computer so it can't keep going in and out with service, I got a few tips on how to train Bubba on the leash, and I just keep applying for work. Eventually someone will get tired of me sending my resume and just hire me! Quinn is doing ok. He made it into Iraq and is just getting all his stuff straightened out. I know it's been pretty crazy for him out there. Things are going well though and he should be able to email or call soon. Other than that, we're 3 weeks in now and still moving along so that's good. If he ever takes any pictures and sends them I will post something! That's all the news I have for now though.

1 comment:

Lori Romney said...

What a bummer! Hopefully things will continue to get better and you can find a job!