05 August 2009

fun weekend to be followed by a not so fun weekend

My sister and her fiance were here to visit last weekend. They left today and we had a lot of fun. We saw Kenny Chesney on Saturday, had dinner out on Sunday, went up to Seattle Monday and the zoo Tuesday. It was a pretty full weekend and I think everyone involved had a good time. I got to wear a tin foil hat and sit on a piano Friday night...yeah, I don't think those pictures will be coming out anytime soon! Quinn leaves in a couple days for Iraq. This is NOT a fun weekend. I know I'll get through it and he's just fine so it won't be terrible, but let's face it...it won't be fun either. If anyone wants to come up for a few days I'll be more than happy to have you. I need distractions! Anyway, here are a few pictures from the week:



2 comments:

The Jeppson Family said...

Good luck little Brother, and Nicole. You guys will pull through it, I am sure. Quinn, I want your info. as soon as you get it! Love you guys!

Kelli said...

Cute pics! You and your sister look alike. :)

I can't believe it's time for Quinn to leave. Let me know if there is ever anything we can help you with! It'll be hard, but I know you can do it! Let us know Quinn's address and all that fun stuff once you have it.

I'll be thinking about you this weekend!