15 August 2009

Kuwait

So just for an update...Quinn made it into Kuwait last weekend. He'll be there for another week or so (from what he's allowed to say anyway). After that it'll be off to Iraq. One week down and about 51 to go. *It doesn't sound as bad counting by week* He does have an address and anyone that is interested I'd be more than happy to give it to you. He won't be able to receive mail for probably another 2 weeks and the place they're staying at only gets supplies every 5 days I think. I guess it might take a while for letters and stuff to go through. That's it for now!

1 comment:

Tai and Joe said...

I am glad he made it safely. Will you be able to talk to him a lot?
I think that every time Joe has to leave for army training something bad always happens. We will pray for you guys.