20 July 2008

Pictures


So I've been bored and I was going through all the pictures on my computer. I found the first picture me and quinn ever took together. We were in Miami on spring break with friends. We were staying at the same hotel and met the night before I left. We all ended up at a bar and quinn told me if we won pool he would marry me. We won and about a week or so later I got a package with a huge fake ring. It was pretty funny. Who would have guessed we would have made it so far. We've had our share of ups and downs but I think overall we've both had a great time...and more to come.

3 comments:

Lori Romney said...

That is so cute! I love looking back at old pictures and thinking of old stories. You forget a lot of what happens. I really wish I kept a journal!

Kelli said...

Aw, cute!! We hardly have any pictures from when we were first dating and it makes me so sad.

Tai and Joe said...

That is such a cute story I really like that. Its so fun to look at old pictures.