07 July 2008

Furious

It's my own fault but I'm still really upset about it. We shipped a package that had a bunch of my stuff in it. All of my scrapbooking stuff and my winter jacket....a bunch of stuff. Apparently they repackaged it and half of it is missing (all my scrapbooking stuff and winter jacket). The stuff that they were able to send over was stinky, dirty, bent, broken, or ripped. Unfortunately I didn't insure it like I should have...stupid me. Now the only thing I can do is send a report and hope they find some of my stuff. A word of advice---insure your packages (which I'm sure everyone but me knew already)

3 comments:

Lori Romney said...

that is horrible! The same thing happened to Kelli when she was mailing a bridesmaids dress to her friend. They repackaged it and luckily it made it, but I would be so mad! I hope they find your stuff. :(

Kelli said...

Oh no! I hope they find the rest of it!

Tai and Joe said...

Oh man I am so sorry! I would be so freaking pissed. I don't handle things like that to well. I am so sorry that happened. I just don't understand how that happens. Stupid post office.