01 July 2008

I'm Trying

I won't keep the blogs all sad and terrible. I've been doing a little better. Ask Quinn and he may not say the same, but I think I have. I don't know how to deal better. I'm going to try some art. It sounds silly, but I'm hoping I can start something that will keep me occupied so I don't bother Quinn all the time :) As soon as I have something complete I'll post it to show everyone what I've worked on.
I'm still looking for a job. I'm hoping to get something that utilizes my creativity a little more. That might keep me interested and help pass the days faster. Any ideas of jobs I should look into let me know. I tried for a graphic designer position, but I'm not really qualified for it. It's a long shot.
Any ideas for art projects let me know!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I have always wanted to get into buying old furniture from garage sales or good wills and re-finishing them and making them cute again but I don't really have the space to do things like that. i really really love making jewelry, though! i haven't done it in awhile but its actually pretty easy and the possibilities are endless! as far as jobs go... you would be a cute little art gallery employee! or a museum maybe?