05 January 2012

Pinterest

How did I miss the excitement of Pinterest?!?! Not working leaves me a lot of time to search through all the cute, yummy, and fun things throughout that site. I feel so compelled to make EVERY craft I find and every recipe as well. I keep looking around our place disappointed that it's too small and already decorated. I would love to create some basic furniture and a ton of wall art. I love pictures, but picture frames get boring (especially since I insist on hanging them symmetrically). I've been finding different ways to hang frames on Pinterest, but also different types of art/decorations that are creative and fun. I can't wait until we can one day buy a house so I can paint and decorate however I want. I wish I would have seen this site before all our wedding planning. I could have used so many other cute ideas instead of some of the things I've done already. Oh well. That's why I have another sister I guess. I can create fun things for her shower and wedding when she gets married. I'm hoping for my older sister to have a baby soon so I can break out some of the cute baby ideas that I keep seeing!! I will continue to pin things to my page until I can create them all!!

No comments: