03 February 2010

Tower of Power

So last weekend I went to see Tower of Power with my friend Kristin. My dad was supposed to come out since it's his favorite band but my grandmother passed away the weekend before and he just wasn't ready to do much of anything. I decided to go to the show anyway because the tickets were nonrefundable and I knew my dad would like it if I could get an autograph from the bass player (his idol haha). He already has his autograph but you can't have too many I guess. The band was good. I really like them even though nobody really knows who they are. We split a bottle of wine and had a great time! I attached a few pictures. My dad doesn't know I took a picture with Rocco (the bass player). I'm going to put it in a frame and send it to him for his birthday! One of the pictures is me heading to the dressing room looking for the guy. When I asked to take a picture Rocco said "Oh like we belong together"...Not really buddy but whatever you want as long as I get the picture! HAHA. It was a fun night. We headed out to a few other places afterwards to meet up with some friends in Seattle. Long night but fun.




No comments: