22 April 2009

Easter

So we took a picture on Easter (after we changed out of our nice clothes of course). Other than that it's been a pretty quiet week. Quinn is gone yet again and won't be back for another 3 weeks. I've just been trying to keep busy with cleaning and Bubba and anything else I can find. I FINALLY start work next week. I've had the job for over a month and they finally cleared everything and I can go to work. I'm not extremely excited to run after 4 and 5 year olds for 9 hours, but the paycheck will be a nice change.
We had really nice weather the past 4 or 5 days. I was able to lay out on the balcony and soak up some vitamin D before the clouds came back.
I also have a bbq with my frg this Friday. I'm a little nervous to go because the only girls I know won't be attending so I'm on my own. Hopefully all will go well. I need to stay involved with as much as possible....especially with Quinn leaving soon.
Other than that, like I said, it's been pretty quiet here. I'm always up for visitors!

1 comment:

The Jeppson Family said...

You could come here...hee hee! talked to quinn a couple of times, he said he would probably stop by the beginning of may sometime. keeping busy is always the best medicine, and when you start working the time will fly by!