11 April 2009

3 years

Quinn and I celebrated 3 years today. It's been a long 3 years but also a lot of fun. Since meeting in Miami we've both graduated college, I've lived in 3 different states (counting the one I started in), he's a 2LT in the Army with a deployment soon, and we added Bubba in between. A lot has happened, but I think through all the ups and downs it's been great. I'm excited to see what's still in store for us.

he was embarrassed to ask someone to take our picture when we went for dinner so we took it ourselves in the car! haha. (plus he always has to have some sort of stupid face!) I'll try to get a better one tomorrow for Easter.

2 comments:

Lori Romney said...

Congrats!

Tai and Joe said...

yeah, congrats. Joe and I are going on four years. Crazy how fast time goes.