23 February 2009

Pay It Forward

I'm addicted to the internet these days. Without a job it's easy to get hooked. With that said, I have been looking through different blogs of people I don't know. (This might be creepy to some, but I enjoy reading about other people) Anyway, someone had a post that I thought was interesting so I decided to add it to mine.

Pay It Forward:
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this (my) post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise.
There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.

It seemed like a fun game and I love making things and being creative so I figured I might have an excuse to do so now :)

No comments: