03 September 2008

Quinn's Visit

So Quinn came to visit me last weekend. He had a few days off so the poor guy drove 12 hours up and 12 hours back. He wasn't able to make it to the wedding I had on Friday which was a little disappointing, but I was still happy he was able to make it at all. It's been pretty tough at times to deal with the separation so this was some much needed time together. (I hadn't seen him in a little over 2 months!!!) We only took 1 picture while he was here and it wasn't that great but I figured I'd post it anyway.
We hung out with a lot of family. Looking back I would have liked a little more time for just the two of us to hang out and relax by ourselves. It's tough when my family only gets to see him two or three times a year though. They want to see him too. So that's it I guess. We had a nice time. He'll most likely be going to Utah in October. I'm hoping I can make it out there too but if not I'll see him on Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Lori Romney said...

Oh I am happy Quinn got to visit you! Long distance is horrible. I'm sorry you have to be away from him. :(

Tai and Joe said...

Oh yeah! I am so glad that you got to see him. It makes me want to cry. I hate the thought that Joe will be getting deployed someday. I just pray I get to go too.