24 September 2008

It's Official

I have a job. It's been a long wait (almost 3 months) but I am employed again. I have been doing temp jobs for the past few weeks but nothing that was going to turn long term. I am now going to be a nanny for a 4 month old boy named Elliott. I know it's a funny name and he's so cute!! I will post a picture when I have one. It's something good for me right now. I've fought my family about the benefits deal because at this point I need something and I love taking care of babies. Since I don't plan on having my own anytime soon, this will hold me over :) I'm excited

3 comments:

Kelli said...

How fun! I used to Nanny and I loved it! For sure post some pics of the little guy!

Lori Romney said...

Congrats on finding a job! It's better to have a job without benefits then no job and no benefits. You will be a good nanny!

Tai and Joe said...

Yeah, how exciting is that! oh man that would be such a fun fun job. Plus I hear that they pay well. Congrats.