02 March 2013

Baby on Board...

It's true.  I'm about 17 weeks along now and I finally feel comfortable letting everyone know :)
We are getting ready for a move in about 5 weeks so I've been trying to stay busy with figuring out what to purge before everything gets packed.  Our plan is to live on post, but it's not guaranteed so we're just keeping our fingers crossed that within the 60 day waiting period we are offered a house.  After we figure out the housing situation it will just be a waiting period for this little monster to show up.
Baby O insists on facing forward for every ultrasound.  Pretty much all I have are the scary face shots.  Oh well.  At least I know the baby is ready to take some pictures.  O also decided that he/she would like to stay in one tiny section instead of stretching out so for most of the ultrasound he/she was folded in half in the corner.  Crazy baby.
I haven't had too many issues.  I just find that I'm tired all the time and don't have a lot of motivation to do much.  I'm trying to break that now that I've hit the second trimester (and have gained 10 lbs!).  No cravings so far except anything that I see on tv (although I haven't given in to any of that yet).  I'm still at the stage where I just look like I've eaten way too many burgers.  I'm kind of excited to have a real belly soon so when I pick up Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Doritos people aren't judging me as much :)
Here's one of our pictures from our last ultrasound...Smile!


1 comment:

The Jeppson Family said...

about time ;) I am so excited to meet baby O!