30 November 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Quinn was here for Thanksgiving. It was another hectic visit for him. I feel bad because my family has good intentions by wanting to see him, but we only have a few days so everything is crammed into 3 days. It gets tiring and I feel bad that he can't just relax while he's here. We still had a pretty good time. Quinn is done in 2 1/2 weeks. We just went about 3 months without seeing each other so 2 1/2 weeks should be pretty easy. I only have a couple pictures, but I figured I'd post them since I haven't had any pictures with him recently.


Thanksgiving

Cheeburger Cheeburger for lunch

2 comments:

Allison said...

I am glad you guys had fun together even if it was a really fast visit! It is almost done!!

Lori Romney said...

Oh I bet it was soooo nice to see him again! You two are cute.