25 June 2008

Color Me Mine


We went to a pottery place and painted some stuff. It was fun. Quinn took a pasta bowl and drew pictures of himself, me, and Bubba. It was pretty funny. He was really into it. I'm ridiculous and brought my camera because that's just what I do. We can pick them up on Monday so he's just going to wrap them and mail them to me so I have something cute! It's coming down to the wire. I leave in just about 24 hours from now...I'm not really happy about it at all. I know it's not that long, but I've really grown to enjoy Utah and all my time here...Plus I think I finally got the grid system down ;) I'm just complaining. Really sad to go

2 comments:

Lori Romney said...

Aw cute! It looks like you had fun. We ended up going to dinner. Are you all packed up and ready to go?? So sad!

Kelli said...

I'm sad I didn't make it! Kaylan was having a rough time after her shots and I had Battle & Gunner. I'll have to go to that place though... it looks fun!